Sunday 30 June 2013

Bye Bye Google Friend Connect ♥


Hey lovelies,

So if the rumours are true, then GFC will be closing tomorrow - such a MASSIVE inconvenience, I know! BUT that's why I'm on Bloglovin' - so if you like my blog and do want to continue to support it and keep up to date with it then please hop over to there and click follow. It's actually really easy to use and you can keep up to date with blogs daily as it has a mobile app. 

This is my link so please click, I'd hate to lose you all because of some new changes.


Sneak peak of what else is to come, you don't want to miss out ;)


1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I am your newest follower from Blog Hop. I am following you via FB and GFC.
    Feel free to visit, follow me and leave comments @www.revampspunkyrena.blogspot.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...