Sunday 1 April 2012

OOTD: Sunday sunshine ♥

Hey lovelies,

Cheeky little outfit post for you all...this is the outfit I wore for today for a little early-easter family gathering. I wanted to be casual and summery and I got this lovely top and these jeans on my Meadowhall shopping trip I talked about here. I love the colour of these jeans as they're a lilacy-blue colour so are great for summer when it's not quite hot enough for shorts or a skirt. I think the top is really pretty and girly with its flower print too and it's little slit at the back, ideal for the look I was going for today.




*My effort to show the slit at the back of the top*

Top: Bank, Jeans: Topshop Baxter Jeans, Bag: Mark B, Watch: Guess

What have you all done with your weekends? and What do you think of my sunday outfit?
x

P.S the lovely Holly, from Miss Holly blog is advertising my blog on hers this month so make sure you go and check out her great blog here! :)

9 comments:

  1. Love that collar!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, such a pretty top, I think! Loving these collars and prints atm!xo

      Delete
  2. I love the top, the colours are so lovely!

    The jeans are fab too, I always imagine people would have cold ankles though haha!

    Just found your blog through Rachaels blog, so glad I found it- you have a new follower :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore tops like that, and this one is just gorgeous. I like how you styled it with cropped jeans too. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girls! Haha my ankles weren't cold :) it is a lovely top I love how it's open at the back, I think it's really summery! :) xo

      Delete
  4. This is a gorgeous outfit, I love the back of it :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) really summery but can't wear anything like that atm in this horrible weather!x

      Delete
  5. Such a pretty top! I love the detailing and the cut out back too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! The cut out back is my fave bit about it aswell! Thanks for your comment :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...