Tuesday 7 February 2012

Weekend OOTD ♥

Hey girlies,

I know this is pretty late but horrendous amounts of uni work is to blame for that. I'm actually sneaking a little break to write this because I'm just so fed up of writing about schizophrenia and a little blog reading and writing always helps.
So this weekend I went to London with my boyfriend as his mum was working there and booked us a room for the weekend for freeee! (we even had a suite! - lucky us :D). I had such a lovely weekend and it was just what I needed after stressing over my presentation all week. On the saturday we went to do a little shopping as I had a few things I wanted to get and we just did a little bit of sight-seeing. The weather was pretty chilly so I had to wrap up warm. My new jumper from Topshop was perfect as it's so cosy and snuggly. I put a little lacy top underneath as the jumper is quite short and I didn't want my tummy to get cold :). I even ended up wearing a little thin vest top underneath the other tops because it was THAT cold! I teamed these with my trusty Topshop skinny jeans and my 'winter' coat to keep me nice and snuggly! I also wore my fur headband out of necessity as I didn't want my ears to fall off. The picture does show me wearing my lovely slipper shoes, but in the end I couldn't wear them and had to swap for my uggs, and I'm so glad I did as I wouldn't have been able to do any walking around with my frozen little toes! I accessorized with my new necklace from Topshop that can only be described as a little gold rope and whipped out my trusty new satchel bag! :)


Jumper and Lacy top - both Topshop, Leigh Supersoft Jeans - Topshop, Slippers, Topshop, Satchel - Next, Fur Headband - Miss Selfridge, Coat - Miss Selfridge, Necklace - Topshop, Bracelets - Pandora & Thomas Sabo. 

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too! I recently started using bloglovin' too so please follow me on there if you like what you see :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...