Wednesday 18 January 2012

Wednesday Wishlist ♥

Heyy girls,

I've never done a 'wishlist' on here before even though I'm always spying up my next purchases and making lists of things I need to buy when I get the chance (or some money) so I thought I'd share with you all what I'm really hoping to get in the next couple of weeks...




From left to right: Marc Jacobs iPhone case - £38 , Urban Decay 'All Nighter - £19, Clinique 3 Step Kit - £20 (introduction size), Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum - £41/30ml, Miss Selfridge heels - £58


I've heard such good things about the Estée Lauder Serum so I think I need to try it out for myself, and I know I already use the Clinique 3 step but it's just not been working for me recently so I want to try out a different skin type and see if that works, as I heard you should change them at different times of the year. The shoes and phone case are just lust items and I think anything that keeps your make up perfect on a night is definitely worth trying so Urban Decay really attracted me with that one! I can't wait to spend my money on some of these bad boys, I feel another splurge coming on...

What's on your wishlists at the moment and what do you think of mine?
x

2 comments:

  1. Really want to try the Urban Decay setting spray! Have you read any reviews on it? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've seen a lot of good reviews about people loving it, and talking about how there's a specific one for oily skin and one for dry too so I might have a look at those if they're available here. The woman in Debenhams told me that it's a great product (obviously) so it seems to be quite popular :) definitely want to try it out for myself.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...