Tuesday 10 January 2012

Macy's Goodies ♥

Heyy girls,
Just thought I'd do a quick post whilst I'm having a lazy day! Whilst in New York, I visited Macy's (mentioned in my last post here) and as I said I was totally in love with the huge beauty section so I obviously had to treat myself. I needed a few things from Mac so I headed there and thought I'd treat myself to a new lipstick too! I bought the lipstick in 'Speed Dial' after a long decision on which shade! It's so creamy and applies really well to give a neutrally- pink shade on your lips that's perfect for day or night as it's not too bright and like many other Mac lip products it smells delicious! (Sorry about the picture quality - the lighting isn't very good in my Uni room)

 

                                         
Mac - Cremesheen 'Speed Dial'

I was also tempted over to the Benefit stand and was treated to a mini makeover by the lovely sales assistant! I haven't used Benefit in years so I thought I'd take a look at what they were offering. She used the Watt's Up highlighter around my cheek bones and just underneath my eyebrow which looked lovely and finished off my make up, although I controlled myself and didn't buy this as I still have a highlighter to finish before I buy another. She then showed me what I now consider to be a 'miracle' balm called the 'Porefessional' it can be applied under or over make up and it makes your skin feel so SMOOTH and visibly reduces the appearance of pores! I love it! I've used it every day since buying it and it really makes a difference to the look and feel of your skin. :) It's slightly tinted too so you can wear it without make up if you really want to...




Have you ever tried the Benefit Porefessional, and what are your favourite lipsticks? 

x

4 comments:

  1. I love a good mac lipstick! great shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, but there's so many lovely shades that it makes it bad for the bank balance :p xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. new follower from the blog hop. I did a mini haul myself from MAC last week, I ended up purchasing the Morange lipstick. Its so bright , but i love it.

    http://www.sweettartbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwh thanks lovely :) I'm going shopping this weekend, I'll probably end up buying another one again I'm thinking something brighter to wear on a night out. Will check out your blog :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...