Saturday 10 December 2011

Bargain Buy of the Week #2 ♥

Heyy lovelies,
I've been really busy this past week with Uni work and my blogging has had to suffer because of it but I did find time to treat myself to some nice new bits and bobs and find a nice little bargain to try out. This week my bargain was from the Botanics range in Boots. When I ran out of my Clinique 'Take the day off' eye make-up remover, I was pretty gutted as it's been one of the best products I've used to take my eye-makeup off and I didn't want to go back to using face wipes until Christmas, as I always feel I have to scrub at my eyes to get it all off with those. So when I saw that Botanics did their own make up remover I was pretty happy, I've used their products before, and been quite impressed with them.

The eye make up remover says that it contains 'soothing Iceland Moss with high sugar content which helps to hydrate and calm skin as well as cleanse'. I used it for the first time last night and it really did make my skin feel hydrated and I didn't need to slather on loads of moisturiser afterwards which sometimes happens with make up remover. My waterproof mascara and black eyeliner came off really easily and left my eyes feeling so soft and clean. I was really impressed with the product, especially as it was only £3.05 for 150ml! - a bargain compared to my Clinique which is £14.50 for 125ml. I expected less from it I'm not going to lie, after falling in love with my Clinique I didn't think anything could beat that, but the Botanics one definitely comes close.

                                                Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover £3.05

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone who is struggling to find something that doesn't cost the earth but does take their eye make up off well. It's really made me want to try out some more of the Botanics range! So far, I've only found good bargain products, I wonder if I'll ever find any bad ones, or this will introduce a new way of shopping? We'll see!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...